Here are our top tips on getting HD’s and saving that cash when you start Uni!
1. Time management is a skill you NEED to master early.
Tired Over It GIF By Desus & Mero sourced from Giphy.com
2. Read you Unit of Study Outline, trust me it will be like a bible for each unit.
Image Source: Eric Rothermel via Unsplash
3. CONCESSION SAVINGS! Don’t forget you can get student travel discounts, discounted movie tickets and sometimes food. Every dollar you can save is another dollar for coffee.
“Saving Money” by complexsearch is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
4. Learn how to reference early. It isnt as easy as copy and pasting a link so learn early and learn well, you wont regret it.
“2007-01-04” by ellywilliams is licensed with CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/
5. Plan where your classes are BEFORE the day you have them. Campuses are tricky to navigate so figure it out at home before rocking up to Uni.
Confused Mountain GIF By Lidl Voyages sourced from Giphy.com