Here are 5 things we wish we would’ve known before University for all the incoming uni students:
1. Strengthen your public speaking skills and learn how to interact in a group setting.
2. Learn to make friends and form a tight knit community before university life gets hectic and priorities come into play.
3. Be prepared for your assignments by understanding how to research, write & reference effectively.
4. Managing finances and time is an important skill to have as you transition into adulthood.
5. Be familiar with your campus as it has many locations for different classes.