In the next Ass, I will spend more time looking for cases and literature, because there are indeed many policies and news that are not cutting-edge and not up-to-date. Secondly, it is necessary to establish a more systematic and logical article outline. There needs to be a clearer link between themes. Clear language is also important, as many statements are logically difficult to read.
So, in the next Ass I plan to:
- Read all the relevant Readinglist literature first
- Secondly, establish a theoretical framework related to the topic in the reading process
- Sift through theories that are relevant to my thesis
- Combine theory with my case
- Be clear about sound logic
- Conduct research and analysis