- Try to use some academic phrases to describe me, us, them, etc., such as a specific place, group of people or country, etc. to avoid repeating mistakes.
- Make my own articles more academic and logically clearer, and use more vivid and real examples to echo back and forth.
- Strengthen the placement of links to satisfy readers as much as possible.
- Format: Make sure your paper is formatted correctly and conforms to the guidelines provided by your tutor or the style guide you follow.
- Title: Choose a descriptive and engaging title that reflects the content of your paper.
- Proofread again: Before submitting your paper, proofread it one more time to catch any last-minute mistakes.
- Improvement is an iterative process. Don’t hesitate to revise and edit multiple times to perfect your work and make it the best it can be.