Featured Image License: “The free high-resolution photo of writing, man, person, hair, white, thinking, pattern, room, hairstyle, research, art, papers, design, plan, concept, image, planning” by PxHere is licensed under CC0 1.0.
Feedback for Assignment 1 (A1):
- Rather than providing generic statements, always be particular (get to the key points)
- If you use quotes or sentences from a reading, remember to always in-text reference them
- Instead of using a broad phrase, clarify terms related to what you’re attempting to communicate (e.g., “social production” – but in what context?)
- Include your stance/viewpoint on the topic or issue!
Things to improve on:
- Making confident stances on my opinions/arguments on the issues
- Having extra time to check and revise my essay before submitting it – in order to eliminate minor problems such as citations
- Begin to express my opinions or arguments in the first person tone of voice
For the A3 Assignment, I would like to..
- Plan out my essay ahead of time (e.g. two weeks before!) to ensure that the structure, research, and all other aspects are properly organised and ordered
- By organising my essay, I can have a better knowledge of the topic I want to write, resulting in a smoother, well-structured, and easy-to-read flow for my readers.
- Use first person voice in my introduction and conclusion to state my opinion
- Have a MAIN argument in your essay!!